Yvette & Justin | Golden hour maternity photos in Orange County

 A dreamy maternity photography session during golden hour at the trails in Orange County. I first met Yvette and Justin several years ago when they were coaching my son Nick. I was thrilled when I heard the news that they were expecting their first baby. We began planning their maternity photography session months in advance, and I knew Yvette wanted fun and romantic photos. When she told me she wanted trails and fields as a background, I knew the perfect location in Orange County. I couldn’t have made this session any better. Just seeing how excited they both are waiting to meet their little one was just pure joy.


Source :  https://jessyoungphotography.com/yvette-justin-golden-hour-maternity-photos-in-orange-county/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation Steps For Rolex Watch Buyers

How Can Online Flower Delivery Be Beneficial To You?

Onboarding training software in Singapore: Importance, Safety and More